Sunday, June 14, 2020

Week of Jun 15th - 18th, 2020

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
You'll have these three days to work on the "Guess The Word" project, described here. Please note that I have made some minor changes to the project description, to give you some extra hints and to clarify that I want you to follow the steps as described in the document.  The URL for your REPL and the name of your partner (if any) should be in this spreadsheet.   The assignment is due by 4 PM on Wednesday, June 17th.  If you worked with a partner, you each need to submit your assignment to Google Classroom individually.


Thursday:
Watch this video of Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford University back in 2005.  I've probably seen this 50 times now, and I still get something valuable from every time.  It's not what you'd expect.


"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
- from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver 

Have a great summer!