10 minutes at beginning of class to organize presentations
ALL GROUPS MUST BE READY TO GO!
begin Medical Informatics presentations.
continue with Medical Informatics presentations
(Group 1 current events can be handed in:
P1: Maya, Stephen, Charlotte, Quinn, Josh, Dana, May, Zack H., Alfred, Ritik
P2: Vishwak, Neil, Brian, Lauren C., Tanay, Dan, Lauren H., Matthew, Bryan, Alex)
Complete student survey.
Introduce Artificial Intelligence paper and presentation assignment.
begin Robotics/AI videos, as time allows:
- Dancing Sony Robots (3:26)
- High Speed Robotic Hand (3:00)
- The Latest Version of the LittleDog Robot (2:17)
- Introducing Spot (2:15)
- Atlas, the Next Generation (2:41)
- Sebastian Thrun - Google's Driverless Car (4:14)
- Robots that Learn from People (3:43)
- A Swarm of Nano Quadrotors (1:43)
- RoboBees - Design Poses Intriguing Engineering Challenge (2:20)
- MIT's Nexi MDS Robot - First Test of Expression (1:12)
- Robot Baby Learns How to Express Human Emotion (2:01)
- A very human-like robot invented by Japanese engineers (3:24)
- How to Survive A Robot Uprising (4:02)
- AI vs AI, Two Chatbots Talking to Each Other (1:24)
- "Smartest Machine on Earth" (NOVA episode) (52:14)
- "The Future of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence" (Andrew Ng, a machine learning expert from Stanford) (16:26)
- Humans Need Not Apply (15:00)