- Make sure you've created a turnitin account by the beginning of class today!
- The famous "Guy Under The Car" story
- Why learn to code? (video, 9:34)
- Introduction to Scratch 2.0 (video, 1:37) and Getting Started With Scratch (video, 2:24)
- Run scratch in your browser: go to scratch.mit.edu and click on "Try It Out"
- Start working on "Getting Acquainted with Scratch" worksheet
- "Ask Some Good Questions" homework due
- Continue to work on "Getting Acquainted with Scratch" worksheet
- Start "Walking Boy" project if finished
- You could turn in a current event today. . . why not?
- "Getting Acquainted with Scratch" due - hand in #15, #17 (by the end of lunch period)
- Everyone working on "Walking Boy"
- Maze project available if finished
- snow day, no school
- Walking Boy homework due by the end of lunch period
- Everyone working on Maze project
- Make sure your Scratch Maze project is shared, and then put a link to it by your name in this google spreadsheet so that others can see it.